More hats incoming in the future update tomorrow
Just right after the announce of yesterdays upcoming update the PUBG dev team has announced they would be bringing more cool features to the game. Unfortunately it would be not a branhttps://pubg.com/news/18144-the-fresh-update-brings-the-maximum-ping-limit-on-serversd new anticheat that could enhance game experience greatly but the new cool skins that would be available in hot fresh spring crates.As usual one would be key opened and one is free to open. You can trade all the skins for real money on our marketplace with prices much more better than on Steam. More details in the official announce:
Spring is almost here!
Two new crates will be released on Feb 22 to celebrate the beginning of the new season!
Check out the retro look of the items from FEVER crate inspired by the fashion of the 70s and 80s and MILITIA crate with the Erangel resistance force outfit and Miramar frontiersman outfit.
FEVER crate with the strong feeling of spring can be purchased with BP and unlocked with Early Bird keys. MILITIA crate, which will allow you to show off your combat outfit, is dropped randomly among the four existing crates, and it is free. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get new outfits!
As with the Gamescom Invitational Crate, you can get the whole set along with a single item when opening the FEVER crate if you are lucky.
You can check out these new items on the test server one day prior to the official release on Feb 22!
* Keys and BPs will be given out for testing the new crates and items. However, test server inventory will not be carried over to the live servers.
* Please refer to the Patch notes for the probability of getting a random crate and each item.
In December 2017, we announced that we were considering introducing a maximum ping limit to improve the game environment for our players. This update has been delayed as the team’s resources were focused on cheat blocking and prevention. PUBG is now introducing an experimental method that we hope will get even better results than the one we were considering before.
Unlike the method considered earlier, we are going to divide the matching pool depending on ping. This means that the users with lower pings will be prioritized during matchmaking. The team is expecting to improve the overall play experience by splitting the matching pool rather than restricting connection depending on ping. Preparations are underway to test this method in some regions, with first trials planned to start this week. Specific dates will be shared when ready.
Early this year, development of some of the major features and systems was delayed as our focus shifted towards tightening our anti-cheat effort. Also, due to other reasons, we have not been able to show you the team’s development roadmap for 2018. We would like to ask for our players’ generous understanding that despite the team’s eagerness to share what we have been planning and working on, the timing had to be changed. We do have a lot of exciting things that we want to share with you, including new content to provide more extensive battle royale experiences as well as improvements and modifications to create a deeper and more realistic gameplay. In March, the team will reveal what you can expect from us in the first half of 2018 in terms of our development and new content plans which, by the way, include a new map.
The current test server patch is mostly aimed at further optimizing the gameplay and fixing several significant bugs. More optimizations and fixes are being worked on and will be shared with you when they are ready. Please refer to the patch notes below for details and leave any feedback you may have on our forum
After the updates made to the test build are proven to be stable, they will be applied to the live servers as well. We will announce the timeline for the live server update soon.
Your enjoyment of PUBG remains our number one priority. We will continue to put our best effort to improve and maintain the fair play environment, optimize the game and provide you with new content.
(Updated Patch Notes)
- Added two new crates (free / paid)
- Changed the crate system
- New paid crate (FEVER) can be obtained separately from the "weekly crates" screen
- You can open the paid crate box with the Early Bird key which is purchasable in the Steam market
- New free crate (MILITIA) has a 40% drop rate. Drop rates for previous crates are shown below
- SURVIVOR: 10%
- WANDERER: 10%
- BIKER: 20%
- DESPERADO: 20%
- MILITIA (New): 40%
- The below chart shows the individual drop rate per item that can be earned through the new free/paid crate boxes
- FEVER items
- Zest Turtleneck (White): 15%
- School Shoes (Beige): 15%
- Mesh Polo Shirt: 10%
- Combat Gloves (Khaki): 10%
- Checkered Shirt (Coral): 10%
- Hi-top Canvas Sneakers (Pink): 10%
- Retro Polo Shirt: 5%
- Combat Pants (Coral): 5%
- Zest Sunglasses: 4.5%
- Zest Loafers with Socks: 4.5%
- Denim Bootcut Pants: 4.5%
- Zest Bootcut Pants: 2.5%
- Zest Silk Scarf: 1.3%
- Floral Retro Jacket: 1.3%
- Zest Retro Jacket: 0.6%
- Zest Denim Jacket: 0.32%
- Cropped Corset: 0.32%
- Zest Checkered Skirt: 0.16%
- MILITIA items
- Tank Top (Gray): 20%
- Raglan T-shirt (Red/White): 20%
- Polo Shirt (Pink): 20%
- Vintage Polo Shirt: 20%
- Military Shirt (Gray): 6.5%
- Military Trousers (Black): 6.5%
- Long Sleeved Turtleneck (Black): 3%
- Utility Belt (Brown): 1.4%
- Camo Tank Top (Red): 1.4%
- Military Boots (Black): 0.4%
- Battle Belt: 0.28%
- Vintage Gas Mask: 0.28%
- Leather Bootcut Pants: 0.08%
- Military Jacket (Black): 0.05%
- Military Cap (Black): 0.05%
- Cowboy Hat (Brown): 0.028%
- Faux Leather Jacket: 0.0128%
- Cowboy Hat (White): 0.0128%
- Military Skirt (Black): 0.0064%World
- Replaced some fences in Miramar to unbreakable fences or walls in order to optimize the client.Gameplay
- When the player is riding in the airplane, they will no longer be able to see the inside of the airplane. This is to improve the early game client and server performance
- Other players will be visible once they jump out of the airplane
- When riding the airplane, you can check the number of remaining passengers via the new UI element at the bottom left of the screenReplays
- When reporting someone through the replay system, we now receive a 1 minute replay file centered on the point of your report
- It is impossible to report through a replay file which has been created longer than a week ago
- It is impossible to report the same player multiple times in the same replay fileBug Fixes
- Fixed the issue where the player would die from falling when vaulting and climbing
- Fixed the issue where after reconnecting to the game, the player would get a glitched view when using ADS on their weapon
- Fixed the issue where the player didn’t receive any damage after entering a vehicle from a prone position and then exiting while the vehicle was moving
- Fixed the issue where after entering the vehicle (passenger seat) from prone position and using heal/boost items, the player was shown using the items in prone position instead of sitting downMisc.
- Made changes to prevent the reduced heal/boost time cheat