A few days ago the PUBG team has released the 9th patch for the consoles. Shortly afterwards they are releasing a hotfix which will help solving these issues:
We are releasing this hotfix patch today to resolve bugs introduced in the most recent update. Thanks to all of the community for the feedback and continued support of PUBG on Xbox One!
The servers will be in maintenance from 5PM KST / 1AM PDT / 9AM CET in preparation for the new patch. It will take about 30 minutes.
Please restart your Xbox after the patch goes live to get the update. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps or when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane
Though the Xbox users can't yet play on Miramar their updates don't ruin the game for many players and the patches aren't rolled back.